ZTE today announced the Grand S, their flagship smartphone with 5-inch FHD, Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-core processor, running Android Jelly Bean. The ZTE Grand S is the company’s first FHD smartphone and the world’s thinnest within 5 inches. In addition, the Grand S offers fast 4G LTE download speeds, face recognition, anti-shake, and a 13-megapixel camera with panoramic capability.
The introduction of the ZTE Grand S completes the new Grand Series, which also includes the Grand Era and Grand X. In the series, the ZTE Grand X is for consumers with a passion for high tech, the ZTE Grand Era is for the most advanced smartphone user and the ZTE Grand S is the flagship handset offering the perfect combination of art and technology.
- 4G LTE – Customers can expect fast download speeds of 100 Mbps and upload speeds of 50 Mbps in 4G LTE Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.7GHz quad-core CPU
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- 13-megapixel AF camera with Flash and 2-megapixel front camera 1080P video
- Expert hardware and software safety protection standard – Palm Manager helps users manage mobile phone software, optimize electricity use and protect private information
- 5 inch FHD screen capable of full-website display
- Dolby Digital surround sound
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB EMMC
- Dimensions: 142 x 69 x 6.9mm
Price and Availability
The ZTE Grand S will be available for online purchase in China first in Q1 of 2013.