Control4 today announced the immediate availabilty of the Triad One streaming amplifier. The $700 single-zone, high-resolution, wired and wireless amp makes it easy to add music to any Control4-enabled home. Simply plug in power and connect to a wired or wireless network, connect it to the Control4 system, and the Triad One can play music, from local files or streaming music services, without the need to pull speaker wire back to a central location. Triad One boasts 100 watts of power per channel with an impressive -107 dB signal-to-noise level and support for high-resolution audio playback up to 192kHz/24bit, for incredible sound in any room. Also included is a built-in 10-band parametric equalizer delivering exceptional sound output and room optimization.
Equipped with digital and analog audio inputs, the Triad One distributes and synchronizes local audio sources, such as television audio, turntable or media players, over the IP network throughout a larger audio system. Triad One is a great solution to power speakers and soundbars in a bedroom, kitchen or other location and includes IR outputs to control TVs and other local devices. A line-level subwoofer output rounds out the Triad One for deep bass when connected to a powered subwoofer. Triad One is available in white and black and can be installed horizontally or vertically on either a bookshelf, mounted behind a TV, or in the rack.
- Add a high-resolution, amplified audio zone to any Control4 system
- Built-in streaming music services synchronized with EA controllers
- Network control of audio and volume over a wired or WiFi connection
- Analog and digital audio inputs support audio resolutions up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Volume, bass, treble, 10-band, 1-octave EQ, balance, loudness, and mono summing
- Input gain for analog source input
- Audio sensing supports programmable events based on the presence of audio
- Built-in EQ presets for Triad speakers
- Supports native Control4 streaming services including Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Sirius XM, Deezer, and iHeartradio
- Supports built-in Control4 digital media playback including My Music, ShairBridge, and DLNA
Price and Availability
Control4’s Triad One Streaming Amplifier ships today for $700 MSRP (USD) with a 2-year warranty in black (TS-SAMP1-100-BL) or white (TS-SAMP1-100-WH).