IStylish new color option for PHD loudspeakers complements the latest flat panel displays
MIAMI, FLORIDA, AUGUST 31, 2006 — Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation, today announced that the company’s three models of PHD Plasma High Definition loudspeakers, already available in matte silver, are now offered in a high-gloss black finish to match the style of the latest plasma displays. Niles developed the new models in black in response to dealer demand for speakers designed to complement a wider variety of flat panel displays.
“The gloss black version of Niles’ PHD Plasma High-Definition loudspeakers matches the minimalist look and feel of today’s modern home theater setups,” said Mike “Sparky” Detmer, vice president of sales and marketing for Niles. “As always, Niles is committed to maintaining a complete and up-to-date product assortment that anticipates the needs of dealers and consumers, both in audio quality and design. In fact, it’s one of Niles “Seven Keys to Success” — a list of guiding principles that define our company.”
Niles’ Plasma High Definition (PHD) loudspeakers are specifically designed to complement the streamlined look of plasma and flat panel television displays. All three models can function as main, center or surround-channel speakers in a home theater configuration. They can also serve as left and right channels for traditional television viewing.
All Niles PHD Plasma High-Definition speakers feature a patent-pending Cone Forward driver design that positions the woofer cones at the front of the baffle, which allows sound to radiate freely into the room. Value steps between models are dictated by cabinet size and driver configuration. The top two models feature an adjustable dispersion-controlling pod that enables more precise imaging and sound staging.
The model numbers are named to identify the flat panel application each speaker is designed for. The PHD30 is ideal for flat panel displays of 30-inches or greater. Likewise, the PHD42 matches flat panel displays that are 42-inches or greater and the PHD60 is for flat panel displays that are 60-inches or greater.
The PHD speakers include bracket assemblies for easy and secure installation, either vertically or horizontally. Additionally, optional stands accommodate floor standing and tabletop applications. The new models in gloss black are shipping now.
PHD Plasma High Definition Speaker Details:
• The PHD30 (MSRP: $399.95 each) employs two 5-1/4″ TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic-filled polypropylene) woofers and a 1″ tri-laminate Teteron tweeter.
• The PHD42 (MSRP: $599.95 each) employs two 5-1/4″ TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic-filled polypropylene) woofers, a 1-1/2″ tri-laminate Teteron hyperbolic dome midrange and a 1″ tri-laminate Teteron tweeter.
• The PHD60 (MSRP: $899.95 each) employs four 5-1/4″ TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic-filled polypropylene) woofers, a 1-1/2″ tri-laminate Teteron hyperbolic dome midrange and a 1″ tri-laminate Teteron tweeter.
Niles Audio’s Seven Keys to Success:
• Reliable, high-performance, application-specific product designs.
• A complete and up-to-date product assortment
• High, attainable profit margins
• Just-in-time delivery and same-day shipping
• Exemplary customer service and strong dealer relationships
• Strong and consistent branding.
• Niles is now offering the company’s PHD Plasma High Definition loudspeakers in a high-gloss black finish.
• Niles developed these new models in response to dealer demand for AV products designed to complement a wider variety of flat panel and plasma displays.
• All three models can function as main, center or surround-channel speakers in a home theater configuration. They can also serve as left and right channels for traditional television viewing.
• The new models in gloss black are shipping now.
About Niles Audio Corporation
Niles Audio Corporation, based in Miami, is a 28-year-old company recognized as the First Name in Custom Installation. As a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products, Niles Audio is guided by seven principles: a commitment to reliable, high-performance, application-specific, product design, a complete and up-to-date product assortment with just-in-time delivery, extensive training and technical support, exemplary customer service and strong dealer relationships. Niles is a brand based on strength, reliability and outstanding performance with a wide range of award-winning, innovative products.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1-800-BUY-HIFI; ext. 197) or by visiting: www.nilesaudio.com.
# # #
Niles, The First Name In Custom Installation, and Blending High Fidelity And Architecture are registered trademarks of Niles Audio Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.