Thermostat Control via Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa Voice Services
The new $150 LUX KONO Smart thermostat is voice compatible with the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. Homeowners can use the platform of their choice to take full control of their home comfort by managing KONO Smart through their mobile device or use their in-home voice assistant.
Homeowners can simply direct KONO Smart via simple voice commands like, “Hey Google, what’s the temperature in my family room?” or “Alexa, make my bedroom warmer.” Or “Siri, turn my KONO up two degrees.”
“KONO Smart offers homeowners a smart solution to their home comfort that is affordable, easy to use and great to look at. And, the fact that it’s compatible with all three major voice assistant platforms, makes it an easy choice for millions of consumers,” said Rob Munin CEO of LUX Products.
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit, & the Google Assistant
- Home and Away Aware geofencing feature for effortless savings
- Smart scheduling with utility cost estimator
- Learning and adaptive smart tips
- Built in indoor air quality mode
- Interchangeable Decor-Snap Covers™
- Energy and runtime usage reporting
- Free iOS and Android apps with easy scheduling feature
- Powered by C-Wire or LUX Power Bridge (included)
Price and Availability
LUX KONO Smart is available now for $149 and can be purchased at your local Home Depot store or www.luxproducts.com/kono/. It comes in black, and other colors can be purchased for $10.