Linksys just announced their fastest Smart Wi-Fi router, model EA6900, which offers speeds up to 600Mbps to Wireless-N clients and up to 1300Mbps to Wireless-AC clients. An AC USB-adapter was also announced to bring notebooks or desktop computers up to the latest and fastest wireless standard.
Beamforming technology helps to deliver better network range and faster Wi-Fi speeds in the home. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers with beamforming technology are designed to precisely adjust, steer and monitor the direction and shape of the Wi-Fi signals for better performance.
The new Smart Wi-Fi Router AC1900 can be installed from most tablets, smartphones or from PC browsers. Consumers simply connect to the router with their device then follow the simple set-up wizard to complete installation. An optional Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account can be created for easy control of the home network, including settings, connected devices and Smart Wi-Fi tools on virtually any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Speeds up to 600 Mbps for 802.11n clients and up to 1300 Mbps for 802.11ac clients
- Powerful 800Mhz Dual-Core processor for maximum performance
- Supports USB3.0 connectivity for storage media to be shared on the home network
- Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired networking
- Three removable external dipole antennae for maximum flexibility
- Works best with wireless-AC clients to achieve the maximum benefits on your game console, smart TV, or desktop computer
- Create a free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account and download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App for iOS or Android to get access to your home network from anywhere, at any time. Includes guest access, parental controls, and apps that make home networking easier and fun
- Linksys Wireless-AC USB Adapter (WUSB6300)
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to the latest Wireless-AC standard and enjoy increased transfer speeds and range
- Offering speeds up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band