Lenovo announced the 10.1-inch IdeaPad Tablet K1, the first Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) powered tablet certified to deliver Netflix video streaming. With HDMI output and Digital Rights Management (DRM) built-in, Netflix members can instantly watch movies and TV shows streaming from Netflix directly to a big screen TV,
Weighing just 1.63 lbs, the highly mobile IdeaPad Tablet K1 offers integrated Bluetooth and 802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity. The IdeaPad Tablet K1 offers several key features and tools as standard, for flexibility, power and security to enjoy digital content anywhere.
The Android-powered Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1 is preloaded with more than 40 apps from partners like Netflix, Amazon, Adobe, Electronic Arts, Rovio, Zinio, Dataviz, and others (over $50 in value), including favorites like Need for Speed Shift, Angry Birds, Kindle reading app and Documents to Go. In addition Lenovo bundles its exclusive SocialTouch app, which effectively creates a one-stop social connection.
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 T20 Processor ( 1GHz 1MB )
- 10.1-inch HD screen at 1280 x 800 resolution
- Tegra 2 T20 GeForce ULP 256kB graphics
- Two-megapixel front-facing and a five-megapixel rear-facing webcam
- 1 GB Onboard LPDDR2 600MHz Memory
- Mini HDMI connection allows up to 1080p HD viewing when connected to an HDTV or monitor
- Integrated Bluetooth and 802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 32GB storage
- Netflix video streaming enabled
- Integrated cloud storage to save and share your files across multiple devices
Pricing and Availability
The 32GB model IdeaPad Tablet K1 is priced at $499, and can be ordered in the U.S. starting July 20, 2011. The product will be generally available in the U.S. in August 2011 and generally available worldwide during the third quarter 2011.