Home Automation, Inc. (HAI), the premier manufacturer of home control products since 1985, has recently won several industry awards, including the following:
• HAI’s President, Jay McLellan, received the 2006 Building Technologies CEO of the Year Award at Frost & Sullivan’s 2006 Excellence in Industrial Technologies Awards Banquet held in Orlando, Florida on April 26, 2006
• HAI’s OmniTouch With Video won the 2006 Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) Mark of Excellence Award in the Best Human Interface category
• Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) Chairman’s Pinnacle Award for Outstanding Company
• Both TechLiving and Electronic House magazines named HAI Lighting Control (HLC) one of the Top Products of 2005
• CePro magazine named HAI as Innovator of the Year for 2005
“We are humbled and honored to receive so many prestigious accolades,” comments HAI President Jay McLellan. “We would like to thank all of the associations and publications involved in the awards for the recognition as well as our dealers, distributors and customers for their support.”
HAI products are sold through a worldwide network of Distributors and installed by over 1000 trained dealers. For more information on HAI’s award winning product line, please visit www.homeauto.com, or call (800) 229-7256.
About HAI: HAI is a privately held manufacturer of integrated automation and security products for residential and commercial use based in New Orleans, LA. Incorporated in 1985, HAI has developed a full line of award-winning automation products, including home control systems, communicating programmable thermostats, smart light switches, and software that allows access and control of an automation system over the Internet. All products are sold through HAI’s worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by over 1000 trained dealers.