The New iN3 Waterproof Case Allows iPod nano 3rd Generation Owners to Enjoy Their Music While Surfing or Swimming
H2O Audio, the leading watersports music company, announced that it is now shipping its new iN3 waterproof case. Designed for surf and swim, the iN3 is a sleek case that follows the form of the new iPod nano.
“The 3rd gen nano has added video capability to an enormous playlist capacity in an even sleeker package than its predecessors. Our new iN3 follows Apple’s lead, providing a waterproof case that complements the player’s distinctive style, while providing users the opportunity to surf and swim with their music,” said Kristian Rauhala, CEO of H2O Audio.
When combined with the new H3 high-performance waterproof headphones (released in December 2007 and available on-line as well as through Apple stores), the iN3 provides the end-to-end music system for all watersports.
H2O Audio’s iN3 Waterproof Case features include:
- Waterproof up to 10ft/3m — When paired with H2O Audio Waterproof Headphone
- Commander™ Scroll Wheel — Enabling easy, full function control of the nano iPod click wheel and menu commands whether fully submerged in water or while wearing gloves
- LatchTight™ Locking Closure — Proven patented technology designed to generate uniform compression for a waterproof seal that will not open on impact
- SealTight™ Connector — Compatible with standard 3.5m headphone plugs and providing complete watertight seal when used with H2O Audio waterproof headphones (sold separately)
- Package includes Sport Armband and Optional Belt/Gear Clip
- Compatible with the H2O Audio Sport Integration System
Pricing and Availability
MSRP for the iN3 waterproof case the iPod nano (3rd Generation) sells for USD $79.99 and is available today at Apple stores, REI, and surf and sport specialty stores nationwide. To shop on-line or to find more retailers/dealers worldwide, please visit h2oaudio.com.
About H2O Audio:
H2O Audio is the leading watersports music company offering headphones and mp3 cases that are designed for surf and swim, including a complete line specifically developed for Apple iPods. For more please visit http://www.h2oaudio.com.
Apple, iPod are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. H2O Audio is a registered trademark of H2O Audio, Inc. All other registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.