Epson today introduced the Epson WorkForce 840 all-in-one printer, the World's fastest automatic double-sided printing solutions for high print volume small offices and micro businesses.
Epson's Premier High Productivity All-in-One Printer for the Busy Small Office
The WorkForce 840 is the ideal printing solution for high print volume, multi-tasking environments that require maximum speed and flexibility. It provides businesses with high performance and productivity features including blazingly fast single- and double-sided print speeds — 15 ISO ppm black and 9.3 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 5.4 ISO ppm color two-sided2. The WorkForce 840 also includes a 500-sheet input capacity to load a full ream of paper, and ships with Extra-High Capacity ink cartridges capable of printing up to 1,000 sheets.
The WorkForce 840 offers a smart, easy-to-use 7.8″ touch control panel with a large 3.5″ high resolution color LCD to quickly access all printer functions, a built-in two-sided 30-page Automatic Document Feeder to copy, scan and fax two-sided documents, and built-in memory card slots and USB drive port. Engineered for space efficiency, its industrial design is 32 percent smaller than the leading competitor.
Several WorkForce 840 features provide business users with environmental and cost-saving benefits, including:
- Auto duplex scanning, copying and printing — saves up to 50 percent of paper supply
- Scan-to-PDF, -PC and -email — for archiving documents and images digitally
- Printing or copying multiple pages on one sheet — saves up to 75 percent of paper supply
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers, saving energy and money
- Built-in Wi-Fi n and Ethernet compatible for network printing with the latest routers available
- Epson exclusive instant-dry DURABrite Ultra inks for fade, smudge- and water-resistant prints
- Direct printing from mobile devices
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant-drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant to help preserve the environment
- Designed to be recycled
- Epson MicroPiezo print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
Pricing and Availability
The Epson WorkForce 840 ($299.99), will be available in January 2011.