Big Screen TV Combo
Epson just introduced a 4K projection TV combo that includes either a 100-inch or 120-inch screen and an Epson LS500 4K ultra short-throw laser projector. The complete package is called the Epson EpiqVision™ Ultra LS500 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projection TV, which sells for $5000 or $6000 with the larger screen. The projector remains the same and everything needed for a big screen projection TV setup comes in the box.
Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD 3LCD technology, the LS500 represents a new generation of digital projection. Utilizing ultra short-throw laser projection technology the LS500 projector can be placed just inches from the wall. The included screen uses ambient light rejecting technology to ensure images are bright, colorful and sharp pictures in virtually any lighting environment. Plus smart TV features and streaming work out-of-the-box (requires Wi-Fi connection) thanks to Android TV and built-in Google Assistant.
“More than ever, people want great experiences at home. And having a 120-inch 4K PRO-UHD screen on your wall – is the ultimate TV viewing experience. Epson’s new EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV redefines television and offers a truly immersive viewing experience for watching sports, TV shows, gaming, and so much more. It’s simply epic.”Rodrigo Catalan, senior product manager, projectors, Epson America, Inc.
- A Complete Solution — Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV includes an ultra-short throw laser-array projector with a high-resolution, ambient light rejecting screen for an exceptionally bright, colorful and sharp picture.
- 100-inch or 120-inch ALR Screen — High-resolution ambient light rejecting screen produces an amazing wide-angle viewing experience with virtually zero glare.
- 4K PRO-UHD Projection Technology — Advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture.
- Advanced HDR Processing — 10-bit HDR processing accepting 100 percent of the source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for exceptional visual performance.
- Incredibly Bright Picture — Exceptional brightness with 4,000 lumens for both color and white content, designed for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment.
- Outstanding Color Accuracy — Advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology is capable of displaying the Rec.709 color space. (Digital Cinema Mode only.)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio up to 2,000,000:1 — Advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light to precisely suppress stray light within the signal for incredibly deep blacks.
- Digital Picture Processing — Real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; eliminates banding, blocking and other compression artifacts.
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support — Fully compatible with virtually all color formats, depths and spaces while simultaneously supporting most 4K HDR content at a full 60 Hz.
- Powered by Android TV — Included Android TV operating system with a simple-to-use remote, including voice search with built-in Google Assistant; stream live TV with popular apps.
In the Box
- Epson LS500 Ultra Short-Throw Laser Projector
- 100″ or 120″ EpiqVision Screen with wall mounting hardware
- Power cord
- Remote control with AAA batteries,
- Android TV dongle with remote control and AAA batteries
- HDMI extension cable,
- USB extension cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Ships in 1 box
Price & Availability
The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projection TV in available in black or white with 100-inch or 120-inch screen included.
- 100″ EpiqVision Ultra LS500 – $4,999
- Model LS500BATV100EP (Black)
- Model LS500BATV100EP (White)
- 120″ EpiqVision Ultra LS500 – $5,999
- Model LS500BATV120EP (Black)
- Model LS500BATV120EP (White)
Warranty & Support
EpiqVision Ultra solutions come with Epson’s service and support including toll-free access to Epson’s PrivateLine priority support and standard two-year usually next-business-day, full-unit replacement limited warranty.