EnGenius Technologies, Inc. announced the EnMesh Home Wi-Fi System (model EMR3000), which uses mesh networking to blanket a big home with wireless coverage. Its squarely aimed to compete against eero for less money. Both come with an app for easy setup and claim to provide better whole-house wi-fi coverage and eliminate dead spots when you buy a three pack — although one will still work by itself.
Compared with conventional Wi-Fi solutions for the home, EnMesh extends wireless ranges through Mesh Link technology to provide full, widespread coverage in each room. The System simplifies setup and gives users total control of their entire wireless network through its user-friendly EnMesh mobile app.
The EnMesh Home Wi-Fi System includes three sleek, stylish EnMesh router pods that are small, yet powerful enough to provide complete wall-to-wall Wi-Fi connectivity approximately 4,500 square feet. Expand the System by adding individual EnMesh devices in larger homes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Wall-to-Wall Wi-Fi – Mesh Link technology automatically detects the best connection quality and extends wireless ranges to provide full coverage for the whole home.
- Fast Wireless Speeds – High-performance, dual-band 11ac supports buffer-free video and audio for multiple connected devices.
- Simple to Use – No wires to run and no software to set up. Quick, step-by-step setup via the EnMesh mobile app and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Total Network Control – Securely share Wi-Fi with guest users, manage family access schedules or pause the Internet, see connection speeds, update automatically, and fix detected network problems with one-touch troubleshooting.
- Sleek, Stylish Design – Clean, minimalist design blends nicely with home décor. A small footprint makes for easy placement throughout the home.
Price and Availability
The EnMesh Home Wi-Fi System (EMR3000-Kit) 3-pack will be available May 2017 for $269. Individual add-ons (EMR3000) cost $99 each.