Digital Storm today released VELOCE, a slim 13.3-inch gaming notebook weighing 4.6 pounds (including battery) that is only 1.26 inches thick. Starting at $1,535, VELOCE is aggressively priced and well equipped with an Intel Core i7 4800MQ processor, NVIDIA’s GTX 765M graphics card, 8GB of memory and a full high-resolution HD screen (1920×1080) 13.3″ display.
“The laptop strikes the optimal balance of power and portability without sacrificing gaming performance and is the first Haswell based slim gaming notebook to offer a stunning full 1080 HD display,” said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm’s Director of Product Development.
VELOCE’s aggressive aesthetic matches its powerful configuration, with Digital Storm’s signature finish featuring a blood red logo slicing across the notebook’s black top cover. A cold silver and grey interior surrounds the backlit keyboard.
Other key features include room for two storage drives (mSATA & 2.5”) with RAID capability, a dedicated internal network port, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 1.4, VGA video out ports and Bluetooth connectivity.
Price and Availability
Digital Storm’s VELOCE will be available today, July 17, 2013 at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/gaming-laptops.asp starting at $1,535.
- Display: 13.3 Inch Wide Angle (Resolution: 1920 x 1080) (Anti-glare) LED-Backlit Display
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4800MQ (Up to 3.70Ghz) (Quad Core) (6MB Cache)
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (2x4GB Sticks)
- Storage: 750GB Hybrid 7200RPM with 8GB SSD (SATA 3Gb/s)
- Optical Drive: DVD/CD 8x Multi-Drive (Writes and Reads DVDs, CDs)
- Wireless Card: Killer Wireless-N 1202 Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.0 Module
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2GB with NVIDIA Optimus
- Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 8 (64-Bit Edition)
- Testing: Strict 72-hour stress-testing and benchmarking to ensure rock solid stable operation
- Tech Support: Life-time U.S. based technical support and customer service by our own in-house technicians
- Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty