D-Link just released its first 5G WiFi, 802.11ac router, which offers gigabit wireless speeds, higher capacity and broader coverage for home networks. The new Cloud Router 5700 (DIR-865L) offers superior dual-band wireless performance of up to 1750Mbps (1300 ac + 450 n), which is three times faster than Wireless N technology.
The Cloud Router 5700 is ideal for wireless HD video streaming and multi-person online gaming. Using the 5GHz band, the Cloud Router 5700 allows for less interference and a cleaner connection. In addition, the Cloud Router 5700 provides future proof with support of the IPv6 standard and is backwards compatible with previous generation 802.11n wireless standards, ensuring that current products and networks do not become obsolete.
- Up to 1750Mbps Wi-Fi with 802.11ac: 1300Mbps 802.11ac + 450Mbps Wireless
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- App-enabled remote monitoring and control: mydlink Lite App
- Easy media sharing: Wirelessly access videos, music and photos on your iPad, iPhone or Android device from any connected USB drive with SharePort Mobile app
- Extended wireless coverage: Powered amplified wireless signal
- Total Security: Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect your network against intruders
- IPv6 Ready for future internet service performance, security and overall reliability
Also, with D-Link's Cloud App, consumers can monitor and control their home network remotely. The Cloud Router 5700 provides users with easy access to manage and stream local content from a connected USB drive to mobile devices via D-Link's SharePort mobile app.