International Crestron Integrators Awarded Honors for Excellence in 13 Residential and Commercial Categories
Crestron Electronics announced the winners of its second annual International Integration Awards, in London, England. Among other prestigious benefits, each winner received a personalized engraved trophy, a full-color feature spread in Essential Install Magazine (UK), a professionally produced poster of their installation, logo art which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes, and an award listing with their web link on the Crestron website.
The Crestron International Integration Awards were created to honor the achievements in excellence of both commercial and residential dealers that have embraced Crestron integrated technology solutions, resulting in some of the most spectacular, innovative and acclaimed home and building automation installations in the industry.
“The standard of entries is testament to the high quality of Crestron integration being carried out by our dealers, said Crestron UK Managing Director, Robin van Meeuwen. “It is a privilege to see what is being achieved with our technology and to recognize the hard work of those who have helped us get to where we are today.”
Crestron is proud to announce the international winners who have exceeded their customers’ expectations and represent the very best in the industry.
Residential Category Winners:
- Innovative Design — Prestige Audio Ltd
- Home Sweet Home Cinema- Imagine This Integration Systems UK
- Ultimate Connected Home – Below £250K — Maven AV Ltd
- Ultimate Connected Home- Above £250K – T&T Automation (Europe)
- Best High Rise Living — Custom Controls
- Best Integrated Home — Creative Home Cinema Ltd
- Best International Crestron Home — Avnet Technologies
- Brilliant Lighting Design — Kensington Home Technology
Commercial Category Winners:
- Best Education Project — Reflex
- Best Education Project (Special Mention) — Impact Marcom
- Best Corporate Installation — SmartComm Ltd
- Best Leisure Project — Media Powerhouse
- Best Medical Installation – Pixel Projects
- Best Training & Conference Facilities – IVC Media Ltd
For 40 years Crestron has been the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, hotel rooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Crestron’s leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry.
In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Australia.