Crestron Honors Design and Installation Masters at its Fifth Annual Integration Awards Ceremony in Atlanta
Crestron announced the winners of its fifth annual Integration Awards at CEDIA EXPO in Atlanta, Georgia. The Crestron Integration Awards honor the achievements of residential dealers that have embraced Crestron integrated home technology solutions, resulting in some of the most spectacular and innovative installations in the home automation industry.
Among other benefits, each winner received a stately personalized engraved trophy, online and print promotions, a professionally designed poster of their installation, logo art which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes, and an award listing with web links on the Crestron website.
Crestron is proud to announce the winners representing the very best in the industry:
- Awesome Adagio — S3 US
- Awesome Audio – Lifestyle Electronics
- Most Distinctive DM Installation – Showtime Audio & Video
- Best Engineered Home Solution – Creative Systems
- Best Integrated Home System – DSI Entertainment Systems
- Best International Crestron Home – MULTIMEDIA (Mexico)
- Biggest, Baddest Home – Signals Audio/Video Inc.
- Brilliant Lighting Design – Premovation A/V
- Creative GUI – Maverick Integration
- Hi Rise Living – Audio Command Systems, Inc.
- Innovative Design – HED
- Most Extreme Makeover – IVCi Home
- The Ultimate Connected Home ($500K-$750K) – Elite Home Technologies
- The Ultimate Connected Home ($750K+) – Maverick Integration
For 40 years Crestron has been the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Crestron’s leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the best products, programs and services in the industry.