Finally, Photo and Video Come Together in an All-New Creative Experience on the PC
Corel Corporation today introduced its all-new photo and video product, Corel Digital Studio 2010. Now it is simple, fast and fun for everyone to enjoy and share their favorite photos and videos all within one integrated and engaging environment. Offering an elegant design and intuitive tools, Corel Digital Studio inspires creativity and confidence by making it easy for anyone to create beautiful photo and video projects — no previous experience required!
While the average family takes hundreds of digital photos and video clips each year, various research indicates that less than half edit their photos and fewer still edit their videos. As a result, digital memories sit dormant on family computers without ever being enjoyed or shared. Why? Because most people just haven’t found photo editing and video editing on the PC to be the simple and rewarding experience they’re looking for. Corel Digital Studio 2010 responds to this need by bringing together photo, video, DVD burning and playback, all within one easy, fun and engaging environment.
With Corel Digital Studio 2010, all your photos and videos come together in one simple creative experience. Whether you are making one-click fixes to your photos and videos, creating a photo book, making slideshows or home movies complete with your own soundtrack, or burning high-definition DVDs, you’ll enjoy the same elegant look and feel across the Studio. In this integrated and intuitive environment, once you learn how to do one task, you’ll quickly know how to do them all.
“With Corel Digital Studio, PC users finally have a simple, fast and fun way to enjoy their photos and videos and create something amazing that they can share with others,” said Nick Davies, Corel’s Senior Vice President, Product Management and Product Marketing. “With its simple, elegant design and intuitive, all-in-one approach, Corel Digital Studio removes barriers, inspires creativity and gives everyone the ability to create and share something memorable in just minutes.”
“As photo and video converge on the cameras and gadgets consumers use every day, the software industry needs to ensure that the consumers’ experience with merging, editing, and sharing of their digital memories is as simple as possible. With Corel Digital Studio 2010, Corel is delivering software that embodies this straight-forward approach,” said Ed Lee, Director, Consumer Imaging Group, InfoTrends.
Corel Digital Studio 2010: Create Amazing Photo and Video Projects in Just Minutes
Now, you don’t have to master overly complex software programs or spend hours working on your projects. Corel Digital Studio is designed specifically for users who value simplicity and want results fast.
- Movie Making Made Easy: Finally, movie making is something everyone can enjoy. With its simple interface and intuitive controls, Corel Digital Studio offers a groundbreaking, visual approach to video projects that makes it easy for anyone to enhance and share favorite video memories — even in HD!
- Creative Photo Projects that Amaze: Thrill friends and family with beautiful photo books and calendars that you can create in just minutes from within Corel Digital Studio. There’s no lengthy online uploading process to slow you down when you want to get creative. Instead, you can focus on your memories, create your project and when you’re done, print at home or have your creation professionally printed using Corel’s online service.*
- All Your Media in One Place: The Media Organizer brings all your photos and videos together so you can more easily search, find and organize your favorite memories. You can also access your music library to add your own personal soundtrack to slideshows and home movies. The Media Organizer is the starting point for all your projects, making it easy to move from one task to another.
- Online Sharing Has Never Been Easier: Share your files and projects any way you choose. Use email, Flickr, Facebook and YouTube, or send to your mobile device. With Corel Digital Studio, connecting with friends and family is just a few clicks away.
- Simple Backup and Burn: Backup and protect your photo and video memories, burn a professional-looking DVD complete with Hollywood-style menus, or create audio CDs and MP3 discs by simply dragging and dropping. It’s never been this easy.
Corel Digital Studio 2010 is designed to take advantage of the latest Microsoft Windows 7 advances including the natural, hands-on experience offered by Windows Touch. The product also offers a great creative environment for customers using Windows XP or Windows Vista. Corel Digital Studio 2010 is just one example of the design innovation that resulted in Microsoft naming Corel its Global ISV Consumer Partner of the Year in June 2009.
Pricing and Availability
Corel Digital Studio 2010 is now available globally in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese Traditional as an electronic software download (ESD). In the US and Canada, the product is available at the suggested retail price (SRP) of $99.99. Corel Digital Studio 2010 will also be available at leading retailers around the world starting in mid-September 2009. For more information, to purchase an ESD or download a free, fully featured 30-day trial, please visit www.corel.com/digitalstudio.
The individual photo and video components of Corel Digital Studio 2010 can also be purchased as standalone products. Corel PaintShop Photo Express 2010 is available for $49.99 SRP and Corel VideoStudio Express 2010 for $49.99 SRP.
* Online printing services available starting mid-September 2009 in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. Online printing services in other regions to follow.