Canon just announced the imageCLASS LBP6780dn monochrome laser printer and the imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Color laser printer. Each is the fastest printer in their class, offering superb output and high-yield cartridges to help businesses save costs.
- Robust Print Speeds: The two new single-function imageCLASS models offer high-printing speeds to enhance productivity. The printers also have a quick first print time, but maintain the high-quality output Canon is known for, which makes this product an ideal option for high-volume printing environments.
- Cost Savings:Each printer incorporates a high-yield replacement cartridge; the Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn has a duty cycle of up to 75,000 pages per month and the imageCLASS LBP6780dn has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month. Combined with the flexibility of an expanded paper capacity and two-sided printing, these features can help to reduce printing costs and save valuable time for any office.
- Ease-of-Use: In addition to a sophisticated and user-friendly five line LCD design, the new printers feature direct print, allowing users to print PDF, JPEG, TIFF and XPS files directly from a USB. They are also compatible with the recently launched Canon Mobile Printing app, providing users the convenience of printing a variety of file types directly from their mobile devices.
Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn
Developed to address the demands of small and medium businesses for speedy output that produces exceptional results, the new printer is a great solution for networked office environments that wish to perform professional color printing in-house. Also available are a variety of efficiency-boosting features including duplex print, an approximately 10.5 second first print-out-time and high-yield replacement cartridges.
Handling paper sizes up to legal, the Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn laser printer features a 500-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, with an optional 500-sheet paper cassette available to increase office productivity. The LBP7780Cdn delivers print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) in both color and black and white, captures fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity and utilizes advanced imaging technologies such as Pure Black technology to ensure accurate and consistent image quality.
imageCLASS LBP6780dn Printer
Targeting small and medium-sized businesses seeking a high-speed printer that delivers high-quality output, Canon’s imageCLASS LBP6780dn, the Company’s fastest imageCLASS laser printer, outputs a quick 42 ppm, while sustaining a compelling blend of performance and efficiency. This machine supports standard networking and duplexing and offers user-friendly features such as a five-line LCD with animation for easy navigation. For an added convenience it includes, Direct Print from a USB including PDF files and a variety of modes such as toner save mode, booklet mode, poster mode and watermark. For easy paper handling the LBP6780dn includes a 500-sheet front-loading cassette with a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, as well as two optional 500-sheet cassettes for extended print capacity. Quick first prints arrive in approximately nine seconds or less.1
The imageCLASS LBP6780dn laser printer adds support for PCL 5e/6 and Adobe PostScript 3, operates on Windows 8 and has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages per month for increased productivity.
Price and Availability
- Canon imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn Color laser printer $899 (available late-January 2013)
- Canon imageCLASS LBP6780dn Monochrome laser printer $699 (available late-January 2013)