Brother today announced three new HL-4000 Series color laser printers priced from $399 to $599. Targeted to small businesses and workgroups, the new line-up (HL-4150CDN, HL-4570CDW and HL-4570CDWT) features category-leading print speeds, automatic duplex printing, wired or wireless networking, generous standard paper input capacity and an exciting new design. The new models will be available beginning in October 2010.
In addition to fast print speeds (25ppm or 30ppm versions), unique to this class of printers, this new series from Brother utilizes optional high-yield replacement toner cartridges to help reduce costs by allowing larger print jobs to be handled in-house, avoiding the expense of using outside quick-printing services.
The series flagship model HL-4570CDWT includes a second lower paper tray for a generous total paper input capacity of 800-sheets. Small business and small office users, such as an advertising agency or graphic design firm will find the added paper capacity especially useful when printing higher volumes of reports, proposals and presentations that make up the daily output of today's offices.
This new series of printers will be available at various national office superstores, retailers, dealers and online resellers.
HL-4150CDN key features:
- Up to 25ppm print speed (color/black)
- Automatic duplex
- Expandable 300-sheet paper capacity
- Ethernet and High-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- One-year limited warranty
- Estimated Street Price: $399
HL-4570CDW key features:
All the features of the HL-4150CDN, plus:
- Up to 30ppm print speed (color/black)
- Wireless network interface
- Greater monthly duty cycle (up to 60,000 pages)
- One-year on-site limited warranty
- Estimated Street Price: $499
HL-4570CDWT key features:
All the features of the HL-4570CDW, plus:
- Second, 500-sheet lower paper tray capacity
- Estimated Street Price: $599