AudioControl is now shipping their new high powered, Architect Model 210 two-channel distributed audio amplifier that can comfortably drive eight speakers (stable into 2 ohms). In addition, it has an low energy usage that meets the new stringent Energy Star 2 requirements.
“The AudioControl Architect Model 210 is a perfect amplifier for distributed audio systems as its huge power reserves make it ideal for use in large spaces or zones that require the use of multiple speakers,” explains Chris Kane of AudioControl. “In addition to its tremendous power capabilities, the Architect Model 210 provides superb sound quality as it utilizes the same characteristics as AudioControl's legendary home audio amplifiers.
- 240 watts per channel into 2 ohms with bridged power of 410 watts
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of <1 watt at standby
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool Blue Front panel Status LED indicators
- Signal Present LED's on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter for speaker protection
- Five-year parts and labor warranty
The Architect Model 210 is now shipping to AudioControl dealers at a MSRP of $699.