Sean, from Zero Fidelity of YouTube fame and eCoustics Editor-in-Chief, Ian White have a no-holds barred discussion about the high-end audio industry, overhyped and under appreciated products, and what can be done to reach the next generation of audiophiles.
This episode is hosted by Brian Mitchell, eCoustics Founder.
- SVS – makers of high-performance speakers, subwoofers, cables, wireless audio gear, and more. Click here to visit svsound.com.
- The Sonus faber Omnia wireless speaker reviewed here & available at Crutchfield.
Where to listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Google Podcasts
- Podcast Addict
DALI Katch G2 • Rotel Michi X3 • McIntosh Factory Tour • Cambridge Edge A • Best High-End Integrated Amplifiers • NAD M33 • NAD M10 • Klipsch Heresy IV • Unison Research Unico Primo • Sony 360 Reality Audio Tour • Apple Music adds Lossless & Dolby Atmos • Naim Uniti Atom • Acoustic Energy AE1
- Sean’s first appearance on the podcast: Zeroing in on Hi-Fi Reviewing on YouTube with Zero Fidelity (audio only)
- Original intro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Watch the video podcast on YouTube (1 hour and 21 minutes).
Continue listening to all of our podcasts here.