Brian Mitchell, eCoustics Founder sits down with Gene DellaSala, President of Audioholics to purse the truth in audio and video. Under Gene’s leadership, Audioholics.com has grown to become largest Home Theater Review publication on the planet. Today Audioholics offers in-depth product reviews and analysis, backed by science and measurements to help consumers make fact based buying decisions when designing a home theater. Gene discusses the original launch of the website in 1999, the extension of the website’s reach onto YouTube in 2004, and the still in process video documentation of the Audioholics Smarthome. In addition, learn about some of Gene’s favorite products and a few products you probably want to avoid.
- Do Audio Measurements Matter?
- Audio Cables – Fact & Fiction Revealed
- Video: Comparing Music Streaming Services
- Original intro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over & Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Continue listening to all of our podcasts here.