For 2014, Seiki will offer ten 4K Ultra HD TV models in sizes from 28- to 85-inches, priced from $399 to $7,999. To keep costs low the company eliminates all the non-essential bells and whistles. Seiki also manufactures its TVs in its own factory to further control costs and maintain a high level of quality control.
The lowest priced 28-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (model SE28UY04) could also be used as a PC monitor, and gets a bargain basement price of $399. This model is expected by Q2 2014, but there were no photos available at this time.
Also, included in this year’s product line are second-generation “Pro” TVs, which feature an ultra-thin bezel design accented with black and titanium finishes, and upgraded electronics with improved 4K performance. The Pro models are also believed to be firmware upgradeable for compatibility with future video industry format changes, while the non-Pro models are not.
The 2014 product portfolio includes:
- Seiki 28-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE28UY04): $399
- Seiki 32-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE32UY04): (TBD)
- Seiki 39-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE39UY04): $599
- Seiki 50-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE50UY04-1): $899
- Seiki 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE55UY04): $999
- Seiki 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE65UY04): $1,799
- Seiki Pro 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE55UY06): $1,299
- Seiki Pro 58-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE58UY06): $1,599
- Seiki Pro 65-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE65UY06): $2,199
- Seiki Pro 85-inch 4K Ultra HD TV (SE85UY06): $7,999
“The Seiki brand continues to meet the need of today’s consumer electronics buyers wanting simplicity and affordability. Our 2014 product lineup maintain our brand mission to offer straightforward, no-nonsense digital entertainment experience,” said Frank Kendzora, executive vice president at Seiki.
Seiki (pronounced “SAY-key”) represents a new way of thinking in consumer electronics. Seiki offers straightforward, reliable digital entertainment experience that is affordably priced and backed by comprehensive customer support.
Featuring a one-year replacement warranty, Seiki markets a full range of high-definition LED televisions that feature 4K Ultra HD and Full HD 1080p resolutions. Seiki 4K Ultra HD TV was recognized and presented with the ninth annual POPULAR MECHANICS’ Breakthrough Awards as one of the top ten products setting benchmarks in design and engineering today.