SurgeX announced the XU315-DC, an online 1500 VA double conversion UPS/surge eliminator, which offers a true regenerated sign wave output with no interruption, ensuring customers that their systems will still perform in the event of a power outage. Its designed for applications utilizing a generator, alternate energy sources, or any installation where the grid provides less than ideal power, this dual conversion UPS provides 120V/60Hz true sine wave output no matter what is happening on the incoming grid.
Featuring enhanced backup power, the XU315-DC offers backup runtime of five minutes for a full load and over 12 minutes for a half load. A hot swappable battery system allows the XU315-DC to provide voltage/frequency regulation with surge elimination on the utility AC power, even when batteries are weak or fully drained. What's more, the XU315-DC also available with expandable battery packs to provide virtually unlimited extended runtime for critical applications.
The XU315-DC also offers load shedding capabilities through two outlet banks, and extends the time of critical applications by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS.
This 3U UPS enables control via USB, RS-232 and web interface and includes power management and diagnostic software for remote management of the system. Intuitive software allows integrators to set up customized notifications of power related events, view real-time UPS data meters (voltage, frequency, loading percentage), analyze power history and event records as well as customize programmable actions, monitor and network multiple units, and access remote monitoring, control and configuration through a TCP/IP network. Integrators are also able to set their own schedule to shutdown, restart and test UPS control receptacles.
Unlike other UPS devices and conventional MOV based surge protectors, the XU315-DC completely eliminates and stops all surges up to 6,000V/3000A without producing harmful disturbances and ground contamination that can degrade the performance of an AV system. With SurgeX A-1-1 Certified Advanced Series Mode technology, equipment will run better, sound better and improve picture quality. As with all SurgeX products, the XU315-DC is supported by SurgeX's industry-leading 11-year warranty.
- 1500 VA Double Conversion UPS Surge Eliminator
- Eliminates surge energy without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances
- Regenerated true sign wave output with no interruption
- Features robust Automatic Voltage Regulation and Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Hot swappable battery system allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead
- Load shedding control through two outlet banks, extends the time of critical applications by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Expandable battery packs provide virtually unlimited extended runtime for critical applications
- 0.8 power factor increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models
- Includes UPS power management and diagnostic software
- Industry Leading 11 Year Product Warranty and 2 Year Battery Warranty
Price and Availability
The SurgeX XU315-DC is currently shipping for $3,495.