Sony announced the colorful Walkman E-Series, model NWZ-E460 portable MP3 player that delivers up to 50 hours of music — with video and photo playback plus FM radio. With Media Go software you can easily transfer music, videos, playlists and photos to your Walkman player. Users can drag and drop unsecured data from iTunes for Windows, Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer.
Sony's exclusive Clear Audio Technologies provides superior sound quality in addition to Karaoke Mode, bookmarking with multiple playlists and a language learning function. Users can also create channels with the SensMe feature, which keeps your music in tune with your mood by automatically categorizing your music tracks into different channels. The synchronized lyric feature allows users to load .lrc files for songs and set the lyrics to scroll by in sync to the music. Built-in voice recording uses the integrated microphone and adjustable bit rate to make the voice recording function easy to use. Multiple high-quality audio and video formats are supported, giving users more freedom to download the files they want.
- The compact design of the Sony NWZ-E460 series Walkman MP3 Player allows you enjoy your favorite audio and video files, look at personal photos or simply listen to the built in FM radio.
- The 2″ QVGA (320×240) high-brightness screen, color LCD provides fast, rich viewing of photos, videos, and album artwork.
- Sony's exclusive Clear Audio Technologies — Clear Stereo, Clear Bass Audio Technologies and Digital Sound Enhancement Engine — restore the clarity and depth of digitally compressed music.
- The built-in lithium ion battery provides up to 50 hours of audio playback or 10 hours of video playback per charge.
- Open, charge and listen: Everything you need is in the box including USB cable and soft hybrid silicone EX headphones
- 5 colors to choose from, including black, red, blue, green and pink.
Price and Availability
The Walkman E-Series will be available September 2011.