The RF510 and RF710 laptops emphasize extreme performance, while maintaining a sleek and refined style. They are accentuated by a distinctive black radial pattern on the display enclosure and a two-tone interior design.
Powered by either an Intel® Core i5 or i7 processor with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, the RF510 and RF710 take aim at gamers, multimedia aficionados and design buffs offering extreme computing power. Further complementing the processor are powerful NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics with 1 GB of dedicated memory delivering up to 30 times better performance over integrated graphics bringing hyper-realistic gaming to life or allowing for easy photos and videos editing. With these applications in mind, the RF710 notebook features two hard drive bays making the laptop capable of carrying over 1TB of storage allowing users to house their entire media library on their laptop. The RF series also introduces USB 3.0 to Samsung's laptop line-up.
SuperBright LED displays enhance the experience with HD+ (1600×900) resolution in the RF710 and HD (1366 x 768) resolution in the RF510, making them the ultimate choice for multimedia applications. Additionally, the RF-series laptops have full, island-style keyboards with number pads for optimal gaming and graphic applications. Standard in the RF710, a Blu-ray drive allows users to watch their favorite HD movies on Samsung's incredible SuperBright LED backlit display.
RF510-S01 / RF510-S02 / RF710 Key Features:
- CPU: RF510-S02 & RF710 Intel® Core i7 processor (i7-720QM)
- CPU: RF510-S01 Intel® Core i5 processor (i5-460M)
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: Dual-bay architecture with up to 640GB drive (RF510-S02/RF710) & up to 500GB for RF510-S01
- Screen: RF510: 15.6-inch SuperBright HD LED backlit display (1366×768)
- Screen RF710: 17.3-inch SuperBright HD LED backlit display (1600×900)
- Graphics: Discreet NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M with 1GB dedicated memory
- Audio technology: True2Sound SRS Premium Sound
- Optical Drive: RF510 DVD Super Multi DL; RF710: Blu-ray optical drive
- Battery: Lithium Ion; up to 4.5 hrs
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 3.0, Wired 10/100/1000
- Weight: RF510: 5.7 lbs.; RF710: 6.4 lbs.
- MSRP: RF510-S02 w/ Intel® Core i7: $1,079
- MSRP: RF510-S01 w/ Intel® Core i5: $939
- MSRP: RF710: $1,099