Roselle Park, NJ. – The fallout of the recent RIAA lawsuits and shut down of peer-to-peer (P2P) networks, download music fans turn to a more legal way of downloading new music tunes. Using new streaming recorder software called Radio2MP3. Have you used your cassette recorder to record a favorite song off of the radio? Or a VCR to record a show you regularly watch? Now you can do the same thing with streaming Internet radio on your home computer!
Radio2MP3 records internet radio stations, burns music files to a CD, converts media to different format and splits songs into individual MP3s. The software also tags each file with the artist, title, genre and album.
“It’s is a new way to capture streaming music as individual MP3 files,” says Radio2MP3 founder Gene Kursky . “Simply listen to your favorite online radio station and let Radio2MP3 do all the work. Now music fans can avoid RIAA lawsuits without using peer-to-peer networks. It’s a great way to discover new music.”
Radio2MP3 allows you to choose what genre of music you would like to record. You can then search the Internet for radio stations and setup schedule recordings when you are out. Walk away and return later to find dozens, even hundreds of your favorite songs neatly stored on your computer as MP3 files.
Features of Radio2Mp3 streaming music recorder:
– Record Internet radio songs or talk shows as MP3 files
– Play on your computer with Audio Player
– Burn a compilation CD to play in your car or CD player
– Duplicate file remover automatically removes duplicate songs.
– Add your own stations manually.
– Split large files into individual tracks.
– Schedule to record a favorite radio station at a certain time of the day
– Record up to 30 Internet radio stations at one time
– Convert to various file formats (MP3, WAV, WMA)
Radio2MP3 is available for instant download online at http://www.radio2mp3.com.
###Where to Buy