Razer just announced the Adaro DJ headphones, designed for producers, performers and discerning music listeners. Made with durable, high-performance components, the Razer Adaro DJ embodies hard-hitting, powerful sound in a modern, functional package. The large, sonically balanced drivers deliver rich, natural sounding acoustics and heavy bass, perfect for spinning behind the console or jamming to tracks on-the-go. These potent drivers are housed in mixing-friendly padded ear cups that swivel, rotate and collapse into a small, compact form factor.
When designing the Adaro DJ’s architecture, Razer’s industrial design team worked closely with their engineers to perfect a mix of metals and resilient plastics to produce a form factor that is incredibly lightweight, yet able to take a beating. Complete with DJ-ready accessories, a sturdy construction and powerful sound, the Razer Adaro DJ headphones are ready to drop a beat anytime, anywhere.
Price and Availability
The Razer Adaro DJ Headphones will be available February 2014 for $199.99 / €199.99.
- Powerful, high-performance 50 mm dynamic drivers
- Closed ear cup design for optimal sound isolation
- Swappable cable system with included coiled and straight cables
- Fully adjustable and foldable architecture
- Included .25-in. audio adapter
- Plush leatherette ear cushions
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and other mobile devices