Convenient, Guaranteed Interoperable Accessories Designed and Tested Specifically for Olevia HDTVs
Syntax-Brillian (Nasdaq:BRLC), a manufacturer and marketer of LCD and LCoS HDTVs and digital entertainment products, today announced the introduction of a variety of new add-on accessories designed and tested specifically to operate with Olevia HDTVs to create a convenient, guaranteed compatibility solution for Olevia HDTV buyers.
The new Olevia brand add-on accessories include a Three-into-One Olevia HDMI switcher, Olevia HDMI cables and a series of wall mounts. Each of the accessories was specifically designed and quality-tested in the Olevia HDTV laboratory to ensure seamless compatibility with Olevia HDTVs, ensuring consumers with a television and accessories solution pre-tested for interoperability. Olevia accessories will be on display in Booth #822 at the CEDIA Expo 2007 trade show at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, from September 6-9, 2007.
The Olevia Three-into-One HDMI (high definition media interface) Switcher features include:
- Accommodates the permanent connection of up to three HDMI video sources such as cable boxes, satellite systems, game boxes, conventional DVD players, Blu-ray or HD-DVD players, computers, video cameras and digital still cameras to a single HDMI input. The switcher is fully HDCP compatible.
- One-touch interactivity with Olevia TVs: Olevia universal remote controls both the TV and the HDMI switcher for easy selection of inputs.
- Maintains high resolution video — HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p; PC resolutions up to 1920×1200 @ 60 Hz vertical refresh.
- Supports audio and video signals; HDCP compliant; product kit includes three high-quality 6′ HDMI cables, remote control, power supply and documentation.
- MSRP: $249; available from select Olevia LCD HDTV resellers.
Olevia HDMI cable features include:
- Available in 6, 15, 25, 50 and 75-foot lengths
- All cables except 75′ are fully HDMI 1.3 certified and support digital TV resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and PC resolutions in excess of 1920×1200 @ 60 Hz; 75′ cable supports digital HD resolutions up to 1280x720p and 1920x1080i and PC resolutions to XGA.
- All Olevia HDMI cables feature gold-plated connectors, are HDCP compliant and capable of handling high-bandwidth video plus multi-channel digital audio and include a 30-day warranty.
- MSRPs: 6′ HDMI cable – $39.99; 15′ HDMI cable – $59.99; 25′ HDMI cable – $119.99; 50′ HDMI cable – $169.99; 75′ HDMI cable – $269.99. Currently available from select Olevia LCD TV resellers.
Olevia wall mount features include:
- Various units compatible with all Olevia 2 Series through 7 Series LCD HDTVs.
- Professional-grade adjustability features and industrial design.
- Load tested for up to 5X rated weight capacity.
- Pre-assembled for quick installation.
- Elegant cable management features.
- UL Rated.
Wall mount descriptions:
- WM10D: intended for small LCD TVs – 23″ and smaller.
- WM30D: unit includes a locking bar and tilt and is intended for LCD TVs 26″ and larger.
- WM40D: swing arm wall mount is intended for LCD TVs sizes 19″ thru 32″.
- WM50D: swing arm wall mount is intended for LCD TVs sizes 37″ thru 47″.
- WM60D: swing arm wall mount is intended for LCD TVs sizes 47″ thru 65″.
- WM70D: ceiling mount unit includes tilt and is intended for LCD TVs up to 52″.
- MSRPs: – WM10D – $99.99; WM30D – $149.99; WM40D – $81; WM50D – $215; WM60D – $380; WM70D – $290. Currently available from select Olevia resellers.
“We have responded to consumers’ requests for a convenient, one-stop solution to get their Olevia HDTV up and running and looking great. They want a wall mount that is guaranteed to fit their TV and accessories pre-tested to ensure interoperability,” said Sam Miller, Chief Product Officer for Syntax-Brillian. “We developed an array of Olevia accessories with quality and convenience in mind. Whether purchasing Olevia accessories with an Olevia HDTV or as a complement to another brand, consumers can be sure they are choosing a product that will make their TV and everything that they watch on it look fantastic.”
About Syntax-Brillian Corporation
Syntax-Brillian Corporation (http://www.syntaxbrillian.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of LCD and LCoS HDTVs, digital cameras, and microdisplay entertainment products.
The company’s lead products include its Olevia brand (http://www.Olevia.com) high definition widescreen LCD and LCoS televisions — one of the fastest growing global TV brands — and Vivitar brand (http://www.vivitar.com) digital still and video cameras. Syntax-Brillian has built an Asian supply chain coupled with an international manufacturing and distribution network to support worldwide retail sales channels and position the company as a market leader in consumer digital entertainment products.
Olevia, Brillian, LCoS and Vivitar are trademarks or registered trademarks of Syntax-Brillian Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.