Mobile payment company Square on Monday released a new version of its...
Nikon COOLPIX S6500 Wi-Fi Digital Camera
Nikon just announced the COOLPIX S6500 compact digital camera, equipped with a 12x optical zoom (25mm to 300mm), a 16-megapixel backside illuminated (BSI) CMOS sensor and a variety of user-friendly features, including five new Glamour Retouch effects and Lens-shift Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to transfer images and HD movies from their camera directly to a compatible smart device through the Wireless Mobile Utility application, for easy sharing with others. Consumers will also have the ability to use their smart devices to remotely take pictures with the S6500, which is extremely convenient when trying to capture a group photo that includes the photographer.
- Brighten Face: Lightens skin tones on a person’s face
- Reduce Dark Circles: Lightens the effects of dark colors under a person’s eyes
- Whiten Eyes: Makes the whites of people’s eyes appear more sharp and white
- Whiten Teeth: Makes a person’s teeth appear whiter
- Redden Cheeks: Applies a blush-like effect to a person’s cheek to give them a livelier look, plus several colors (orange, red, blue-pink and yellow-pink) can be selected to best complement the subject’s cheeks in the photo.
High Quality Video Recording
Users can capture Full HD movies with stereo sound and rich detail by simply pressing the dedicated movie record button. The COOLPIX S6500 also allows users to pause movie recording by saving multiple scenes recorded intermittently to eliminate unwanted portions as a single file. Users can enjoy playing back one continuous movie while also having the option to trim selected scenes from the footage.
Price and Availability
The Nikon COOLPIX S6500 will be available in late January 2013 for $219.95 in a variety of colors including Silver, Black, Red, and Orange.