MSI introduced the X370 notebook (model X370-001US), a 13.4-inch notebook powered by the efficient AMD Dual-Core E-350 APU platform, which helps this unit achieve up to ten hours of battery life and at the same time delivers exceptional graphics performance.
From the svelte design of this 3.1 pound unit, the MSI X370 notebook delivers a fully immersive HD multimedia entertainment experience powered by AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class graphics with Microsoft DirectX 11 support. Additionally, the notebook's power saving LED backlit display provides bright color and enhances the overall picture quality while extending battery life.
“We designed the X370 for those who want a fully functioning notebook in a compact form, with long battery life,” noted Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. “Most of us think of battery life in terms of convenience: time away from our office or power cord. It's innovators like Smallbean that remind us that longer battery life also means using less power, which is what truly makes a difference in rural areas, and around the world.”
- AMD Dual-Core E-350 APU Platform
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- 13.4″ Widescreen Display with 16:9 LED Backlight Technology
- AMD Radeon HD6310 Discrete-Class Graphic Card
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory with 500GB Hard Drive Capacity
- SRS Premium Sound Speakers
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Output
- Built-in 1.3 Mega Pixels webcam
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
Price and Availability
The MSI X370 X-Slim notebook PC is available now for $599.99.