With High-Performance Features and Military-Grade Construction, This Exclusive Push to Talk Phone is the Rugged Solution for Active Customers
Verizon Wireless and Motorola, Inc. NYSE: MOT announced that the Motorola Adventure V750, a rugged Push to Talk phone designed for the most extreme conditions, will be available beginning today through business sales channels and online at www.verizonwireless.com. Ideal for the highly-mobile and active individual, the feature-rich V750 offers a durable and reliable solution for Verizon Wireless Push to Talk customers and leverages the high-speeds of the Verizon Wireless Evolution-Data Optimized (EV-DO) Revision A (Rev. A) network. The Motorola Adventure V750 will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning July 28.
The Motorola Adventure V750 meets military specifications for extreme conditions including shock, vibration, dust, solar radiation, high-temperature storage, high and low temperature operation, and altitude. With Verizon Wireless’ Push to Talk capabilities and a large 2.2-inch high-resolution internal display and 1.6-inch external display, customers can easily see which friends and colleagues are available and speak to them instantly. The phone’s no-slip surface and speaker make the V750 tough and functional enough for a day on the job site, an afternoon hike or a night out at the club.
Verizon Wireless’ Push to Talk service leverages EV-DO Rev. A technology, which provides customers with fast two-way communication with one person or a group of people. In addition to the simplicity of one number, national coast-to-coast coverage and no hidden charges or fees, Verizon Wireless’ Push to Talk customers can expect:
- Network Reliability — with the enhanced Push to Talk service, customers get an instant connection feature combined with the best wireless coverage in the United States
- Presence Information — similar to instant messaging, Verizon Wireless’ Push to Talk subscribers can see who is “on” and available to receive a Push to Talk call
- Online enterprise contact management tool to easily manage a business’ Push to Talk contacts from a Web-based interface
The rugged V750 also helps businesses keep productivity high, thanks to Verizon Wireless’ location-based services, including VZ Navigator(SM) and Field Force Manager. With VZ Navigator, customers can get audible maps, turn-by-turn directions and location information to more than 14 million points of interest that customers can share with others. Field Force Manager gives Verizon Wireless customers a resource management tool that provides businesses with the ability to locate, monitor and communicate with their mobile field workers — right on their mobile devices.
The Motorola Adventure V750 plays as hard as it works, offering customers access to entertainment services and more, including:
- V CAST Music with Rhapsody — Download music directly from the phone using the service to access a library of more than 5 million songs, purchase full-songs over-the-air, and download the master copy of the songs to their PCs free of digital rights management software that restricts how and where music can be played. Customers can also sync favorite tracks, albums and playlists from a PC (requires a separately purchased data cable).
- Dedicated external music keys for easy access to music
- Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology (handset supports Bluetooth A2DP and AVRCP profiles)
- Mobile IM and chat capabilities
- Mobile Web — customizable, enhanced wireless access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more
- Media Center — download games, ringtones, wallpapers and more
- V CAST Video — customers can stay entertained with the hottest clips, including sports highlights, breaking news, weather and more
- 2.0 megapixel camera
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Text, picture and video messaging capabilities
- microSD card memory port with up to 8 GB support with optional memory card
The Motorola Adventure V750 is available for $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. Corporate discount pricing is available. Verizon Wireless customers can add Unlimited Push to Talk for $10 per month, per line to any Nationwide voice plan.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com. Business customers should call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ or contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representative.