Microlab just released the FC10 Triangle Speaker System, a low-cost powerful compact home and office stereo system, featuring two speakers, DSP Technology (Digital Signal Processing), a built-in amplifier, tweeter and woofer, and a unique modern white triangle shape for better design and sound.
Priced at only $77, the FC10 Triangle Speaker System provides high performance compact stereo speakers with a big 30 watt sound for the home or office. Easily connecting to PCs, tablets, phones, and other devices with a compact size of just 3” x 6.5” x 6” x 6.5”, the FC10 Triangle Speaker System is elegantly designed to fit on a desk or tabletop with a side panel for quick access to controls.
The FC10 Triangle Speaker features advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Technology for Analog to Digital sound processing with minimum distortion and maximum precision; a powerful built-in amplifier using state-of-the-art digital processing for dynamic power; and high-quality tweeter and woofer drivers for the best full range sound. In addition, it features a bass reflex tunnel in each cabinet for strong low frequency sound with 30 Watt Output Power (Power Distribution 2x 15 Watt), a frequency range of 80 Hz – 20 kHz, with a metal grill front panel and rubber sides for an unprecedented vocal and depth in bass.
- Two high performance compact stereo speakers with big sound.
- Advanced DSP Technology for high fidelity sound production with minimum distortion and maximum precision.
- Unique stylish modern triangle design for better stereo sound effect with 2 triangle shaped speakers, with metal grill front panel and rubber side covers.
- Stylish white color and design fits home and office.
- Powerful amplifier uses state-of-the art digital processing for dynamic power.
- Quality tweeter and woofer drivers.
- Bass reflex tunnel in each cabinet to produce strong low frequency sound.
- Easily connecting to PCs, tablets, phones, and other devices.
- Side Panel easy access and control.
- Compact size with dimensions: 3″ x 6.5″ x 6″ x 6.5″
- Weight: 4.41 lbs.
- Output Power: 30 Watt RMS.
- Power distribution: 2x 15W RMS.
- Harmonic distortion:< 0.5 percent 1W 1kHz. Frequency range: 80Hz – 20kHz. Signal/noise ratio: >65dB.
- Separation: >45dB.
- Speakers: Tweeter drive type: 0.5″, rated power: 5W, 8 ohm, full range driver type: 2.25″, full range driver rated power: 15W, 8 ohm.
- Power input: DC.
- Interfaces: Proprietary plug (output), 3.5 mm stereo (input)
- Contents: two speakers, adapter, 3.5 mm-3.5 mm stereo cable, and user manual.
Availability & Pricing
Tthe Microlab FC10 is available immediately for $77 at Amazon, Newegg, Dailysteals, and Walmart, and distributed in the U.S. by Ma Labs.