LG announced today the LG Wireless Charging Pad (WCP-700) for charging smartphones. With inductive coils built into the battery doors and internal contacts, advanced wireless charging technology allows for a cord-free power source – alleviating the need for external connections that limit the phones usability.
LG Wireless Charging Pad provides industry leading wireless charging and ergonomics. For easy and intuitive use, LG Wireless Charging Pad features audible and tactile feedback when a phone is placed on the pad, as well as multi-colored LED lights to indicate charging status. Taking the hassle out of charging your wireless devices, LG Wireless Charging Pad also sports a compact, sleek design to easily accommodate an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Visual, audible and tactile feedback — allows user to see, feel and hear when the phone is placed properly on the pad
- Power LED – Blue = Plugged in
- Battery LED – Orange = Ready to Charge
- Battery LED – Flashing Green = Phone is Charging Correctly
- Battery LED – Solid Green = Phone is Fully Charged
- Slim and sleek design — allows for convenient storage, taking up minimal space
- Effective Range — 7mm from center of placement guide
- Dimensions — 6.29″x3.54″x0.39″
Pricing and Availability
The LG WCP-700 will be available in early April for $69.99.