Photo: LG LD650 (see more photos below)
Expanding its line of LCD HDTV options for 2010, LG will introduce five new series of CCFL LCD HDTVs, which bring consumers a variety of technology, design, and energy-saving options. These series include:
- LD650 Series (47- and 55-inch class sizes) — A Full HD 1080p HDTV, this LCD HDTV series boasts TruMotion 240Hz performance for reduced motion blur. Other features include: NetCast Entertainment Access, USB Video DLNA, and Wireless-ready technology.
- LD550 Series (32-, 42-, 46-, 52-, and 60-inch class sizes) — Also a Full HD 1080p series, these HDTVs are equipped with TruMotion 120Hz. Other features include: NetCast Entertainment Access, USB Video, DLNA, and Wireless-ready technology.
- LD520 Series (32-, 42-, 47- and 55-inch class sizes) — Combines Full HD 1080p with TruMotion 120Hz performance with a variety of screen sizes.
- LD450 Series (32-, 37-, 42-, 47-inch class sizes) — A Full HD 1080p HDTV in a variety of sizes to fit almost any room in the home.
- LD350 Series (19-, 22-, 26-, and 32-inch class sizes) — Provides smaller screen sizes for consumers in a 720p HD model.
With class sizes ranging from 19- to 60-inches, LG’s LCD HDTV models provide a variety of flat panel options for any room in the home — most built with LG’s four core technologies:
- Picture Wizard: Provides consumers with an easy-to-use seven-step calibration process that allows them to change picture settings without hiring an expert.
- Intelligent Sensor: Automatically calibrates and optimizes brightness, contrast, white balance and color, based on the brightness and color temperature of lighting in the room — thereby saving on energy output in most circumstances. (Excluding LD350 and LD450 series and the 19, 22, 26-inch class LE5300 models)
- Clear Voice II: An enhancement to Clear Voice, this feature customizes volume settings by 12 distinct voice zoom levels without diminishing other surrounding sounds, helping ensure consumers don’t miss a single line of dialogue during action sequences.
- AV Mode II: Includes three AV modes preset to optimize picture and sound settings based on Cinema, Sports or Game content, which can be easily set with the remote control.