JVC has introduced the GZ-HM960 Everio Full HD Camcorder with 3D capabilities, 16GB internal Flash memory, an SDXC card slot featuring 10.62M Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor, and a F1.2 super bright and 29.5mm wide angle JVC HD GT lens for powerful low-light performance.
Similar to other HD Everio models in size and features, the GZ-HM960 is distinguished by its 2D-to-3D output function, which turns any 2D footage into 3D. Output can be viewed without glasses on the camera's 3.5-inch 3D LCD monitor, or by connecting the camcorder to an external 3D television. Bluetooth wireless technology enables integration with other devices, such as smartphones, to synch images with Google Maps.
The GZ-HM960 uses the Everio MediaBrowser software (for Windows) for full management, editing and sharing of content. In addition to full-fledged video and still image editing, files can be uploaded effortlessly to social media sites such as YouTube or Facebook. In the GS-TD1, the software allows 3D video to be shared on YouTube.
- Full HD 1920×1080 Recording
- 24Mbps High Bit Rate Recording
- 15x Dynamic Zoom
- '1080TV' lines Horizontal Resolution of Full HD 1920×1080
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Seamless Recording
- 29.5mm Wide Angle
- Enhanced Advanced Image Stabilizer
- Intelligent AUTO
- Time-Lapse REC
- Auto REC
- Smile Meter / Smile Shot
- Face Sub-Window
- Animation Effect
- K2 Technology for High Quality Sound
- 2D-to-3D Conversion Playback (GZ-HM960)
- 11 Megapixel still picture by ultra resolution technology
- 1920x1080P Output
- HDMI Output (Mini)
- HDMI cable included
- Easy Upload to YouTube / Facebook (HD Compatible)
- Face Recognition
- 3.5″ “Frameless” Touch Panel LCD (920k)
- Built-in Auto Flash / Auto Illumi. Light
- Pixela Everio MediaBrowser 3 BE provided in camera (for Windows)
Price and Availability
The HD Everio GZ-HM960 will be available in February for $949.95.