Revolutionary New Shape and Ground-Breaking Approach to Bluetooth Headsets
GN Netcom announced the Jabra STONE, a revolutionary wireless headset that signals a new era in style and breaks the mold of the traditional Bluetooth headset. The Jabra STONE will be available for $129.99 exclusively at AT&T retail stores nationwide beginning November 8, 2009.
With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra STONE elegantly wraps behind the ear eliminating the standard on-face microphone and combining both style and functionality. The wireless portable charger functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand – simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want. Combining the visual appeal with advanced technology, the Jabra STONE features Noise Blackout Extreme while taking the microphone arm off your face.
“Design, style, advanced technology, unique shape, and a compact charging unit – the Jabra STONE has it all. It is truly a revolutionary product and one that we are thrilled to be bringing to market,” said Jonas Forsberg, General Manager North America, Mobile Division, GN Netcom, Inc. “AT&T is a proven leader and a go-to source for consumers to find the hottest products, which made them a natural choice.”
“The Jabra STONE is an example of the cutting edge products we focus on in our accessories portfolio,” said Michael Cowan, AT&T director of accessories, AT&T Mobility & Consumer Markets. “Our customers will find this headset appealing because of the unique form factor and performance.”
The Jabra STONE features discreetly placed controls that are easy to operate. With a nearly invisible touch-controlled volume pad on the outside of the headset, users can simply slide their finger up or down to control the volume while on a call. The headset’s flexible frame is lined with soft rubber padding for optimal comfort. An ultra-soft ear gel around the speaker ensures a natural feel and the headset is flexible for a perfect fit.
The Jabra STONE is equipped with Noise Blackout Extreme technology, an innovative new generation of noise cancelling technology that reduces ambient sound without compromising voice quality. Providing users with the perfect balance between noise elimination and the delivery of a natural sounding voice, the technology uses dual microphones to capture sound while intelligently filtering background noise only.
Key features and specifications of the Jabra STONE include:
- Ground-breaking headset design and shape
- Portable Jabra STONE Charger enables charging on the go and serves as a holder and charger in down time
- Cutting edge technology including Noise Blackout Extreme
- Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
- Up to 8 hours talk time and 12 days standby time with the Jabra STONE Charger
- Jabra StatusDisplay makes it easy to check battery level and Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
- Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time with Multiuse capabilities
- Features touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialing (depending on the phone used), and streams music from A2DP enabled mobile phones
- Lightweight – weighs only .25 ounces
- Dimensions for headset in charger – H 2.3 x W 2 x D 1 inches
- Micro USB and AC Chargers