Home Automation, Inc. (HAI), leading manufacturer of integrated security and home automation products since 1985, has launched a Developer Support program that includes a website and Developer Community online forum.
The Developer Support website and forum will be accessed via login. All interested Developers looking to develop solutions using HAI controllers or thermostats are encouraged to register. The site will consist of
- HAI Programming Protocols for Serial and Ethernet Connections.
- Software Development Kit (SDK), documentation, and examples
- Advanced access to HAI Downloads, including installation manuals and high-resolution logos and product images
- Dealer level access to the HAI Knowledge Base
- Interested Developers register for the program by filling out the online form available on the public website. Applications will be reviewed and approved by Scott Dudoussat, HAI Director of Technical Services, within two business days.
“HAI is proud of the openness of our architecture,” explains Scott, “We have a history of working with developers to generate applications that work with our products and this program is a natural and more official extension of that. We want to build a community for these developers for them to share problems and solutions in a creative and supportive environment.”
HAI products are available through a worldwide network of Distributors and installing dealers in over 80 countries. For more information, please visit www.homeauto.com or call 800-229-7256.
To download a high res picture of HAI’s Access Developer Support Logo, please click here: http://www.homeauto.com/mediacenter/HaiPRImage.asp?image=developer.jpg
HAI (Home Automation, Inc.) is a privately held manufacturer of integrated automation and security products for residential and commercial use based in New Orleans, LA. Incorporated in 1985, HAI has developed a full line of award-winning automation products, including home control systems, programmable communicating thermostats, smart light switches, Whole Home Audio systems, video surveillance equipment, Touchscreen interfaces, and software that allows access and control of an automation system over the Internet. All products are sold through HAI’s worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by trained dealers in over 80 countries.