Earthquake’s New Focus Line Is The Crystal Clear Choice For Value Driven And Sound Quality Focused Coaxial Speakers
Earthquake Sound Corporation, a manufacturer of high performance car audio, will release its next generation Focus Series coaxial speakers. The new for 2008 Focus line of speakers is redesigned with emphasis on applications plus quality and quantity of output.
The Focus line of speakers consists of five different models: the F4.0 (4″ 2-way), F5.25 (5″ 2-way), F5x7 (5 x 7″ 2-way), FS6.5 (6-1/2″ 2-way) and F6x9 (6 x 9″ 3-way). All speakers are built using low-mass high-strength poly injection cones and high-flow stamped steel basket for enhanced efficiency. These speakers deliver smooth, fast and accurate musical product, racking up the points with their razors edge high frequencies and immaculate mid-bass reproduction.
The new surround that has been widened and pushed outward so that the “Piston Area” will be better utilized; thus resulting in more sound quality and quantity output, enhances the mid-bass output. The Focus line of speakers also features a newly designed grille, butyl rubber surrounds, swiveling 20mm high frequency silk dome tweeters, poly injected cone bodies and “NOMEX / ROMEX” spider assemblies; all coming together to create the highest quality sound possible out of speakers that have a lower cost than almost any other on the market.
“High performance, sound quality and applications are the name of the game… I expect that our Focus speakers will lead the industry in all categories in the coming year,” explains Joseph Sahyoun, Earthquake’s President. “We designed these speakers for the sound quality and performance driven oriented enthusiasts. Built tough and featuring awesome sound, these speakers offer the convenience of coaxial speakers and the flexibility of component systems.”
New Focus Series Features:
- Low Mass Poly Injection Cone Bodies For Top Notch Accuracy & Sound Quality
- High Flow Ventilation Stamped Steel Basket Design
- Over Hung Butyl Rubber Surround Which Increases Pistons Size Thus Increasing Musical Output And
- NOMEX/ROMEX Spider Assemblies For A Strong, Durable And More Linear Suspension
- Shallow Mount Designs For American & Foreign Cars And Trucks
- Variable Mount FS6.5; 6-1/2″ Component Speaker For Installation In Almost Any Vehicle
- Swiveling 20mm Silk Dome Tweeters With Neodymium Magnets
- Mellow Color Scheme For Easier Color Matching
- MSRP: F4.0 MSRP $96.23.00, F5.25 MSRP $110.98, F5x7 MSRP $110.00, FS6.5 MSRP $126.48,
- F6x9 MSRP $154.00, FC5.2 Component Set MSRP $181.00, FC6.2 Component Set MSRP $209.00
About Earthquake Sound Corp.
Earthquake’s innovative audio technologies connect millions of people around the world with the sound solutions they need. Founded in 1985 by Joseph J. Sahyoun and his brother, Earthquake Sound designs, manufactures, and markets high performance audio systems for use in home audio-video systems, after-market and OEM automotive systems. Earthquake’s great dealer programs and consumer warranties provide measurable profit margin, while enhancing the overall experience for users. Earthquake is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.earthquakesound.com