Dell Previews G-Series LED Monitors That Deliver Exceptional Performance and Energy Efficiency
- Consume Less Than Half the Power of Comparable Monitors
- Typical Dynamic Contrast Ratio of Up to 1,000,000:1
- Designs Incorporate Environmentally Preferable Materials
Dell announced its G-Series of LED widescreen flat panel monitors with the introduction of the G2210 22-inch and G2410 24-inch models. G-Series high-performance EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR-compliant monitors are distinguished by a design approach that combines energy efficiency, LED technology, recycled materials and other environmentally preferable components.
Availability of the G2210 and G2410 monitors through Dell.com is planned for late February, with prices starting at $279 and $359 respectively.
- Viewable image size: 22-inch diagonal (G2210) / 24-inch diagonal (G2410).
- Typical contrast ratio: 1,000:1 (standard) 1,000,000:1 (dynamic).
- Maximum resolution: 1680 x 1050 (G2210) / 1920 x 1080 full HD (G2410).
- Typical power consumption: 18W (G2210) / 20W (G2410).
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2.
- Response time: 5ms black-to-white.
- Available connectors: VGA (analog), DVI-D (digital) with HDCP.
- Typical average power consumption is less than half that of comparable flat panel monitors.*
- Less than 0.15W of power consumption when in sleep mode — no power is drawn from the host computer.
- Built-in ambient light sensor responds to surrounding brightness, automatically adjusting levels when enabled.
- Dynamic dimming automatically decreases the onscreen brightness when the image consists primarily of white and/or bright areas when enabled.
- “PowerNap” screensaver application dims the monitor to minimum brightness or “sleep” mode, based on user preference.
- ENERGY STAR compliant.
Environmentally preferable materials in equipment and packaging
- Free of PVC, BFR, CFR, arsenic and mercury.**
- External chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled materials.
- EPEAT Gold compliant.
- Up to 20 percent slimmer panel than comparable models.*
- Up to 28 percent lighter than comparable models.*
- Efficient packaging.
* Compared with equivalent-size Dell E-Series monitors.
**PVC/BFR/CFR-free cables available only in North America, Japan and EMEA (excluding Israel).