CompUSA Consumer Help Questions
The website (http://www.compusaconsumerhelp.com/) has been developed by CompUSA to address consumer questions related how the recent acquisition of the company impacts the following customer programs and policies:
- Technology Assurance Program (TAP). The extended warranty program will be honored for all CompUSA customers who have already purchased extended service contracts. Assurant Solutions, a third party service provider, manages the TAP program. If you do not have a repair issue, no action is required by you. For customers with repair issues, please contact Assurant directly at 877-520-8324 to be provided with instructions on how to get repair service for products under TAP according to the terms and conditions of the warranty purchased. You can also get this information online from Assurant by visiting: http://www.assurantsolutions.com/extendedprotection/contactUs.html
- Gift Cards. All gift cards purchased before December 12, 2007 will be honored during the store closing sale. This sale is expected to last no longer than eight (8) weeks. Gift cards must be used to purchase merchandise at the stores. They may not be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Rain Checks. No rain checks will be issued for any merchandise on sale due to the circumstances. However, all rain checks previously issued will be honored. If the identical item is not available, CompUSA will offer a comparable item at a comparable discount.
- Rebates. All rebates issued before December 12, 2007 will be honored. All rebates included in any running advertisement will also be honored. All manufacturer’s mail in rebates will be honored directly by the manufacturer as usual, provided that the instructions are followed by the customer.
- Sales. All sales will be considered final after December 12, 2007. No returns of merchandise will be accepted. CompUSA’s Return Policy will apply only to purchases made prior to December 12, 2007. Any sale on of after December 12 is final. However, CompUSA will honor the prices on its current published advertisement until December 15.
- Tech Shop. All products currently being serviced in the Tech Shop will be returned to their owners after the service has been completed under TAP.
Please refer back to the website (http://www.compusaconsumerhelp.com/) as it will be continually updated.Where to Buy