Case-mate and has partnered with Pong Research to introduce Bounce, the stylish, radiation-reducing collection of smartphone cases for iPhone 4 (coming soon for BlackBerry).
Available in an assortment of bold colors, Bounce cases employ patented technology from Pong that redirects radiation away from consumers. The devices are proven in laboratories certified by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to redirect at least 60 percent of “normal” cell phone radiation and 85 percent of “hot spot” radiation away from users while maintaining full signal strength.
Bounce Product Features
- Innovative: Bounce cases feature a sleek design coupled with ground-breaking radiation-reducing technology.
- Trustworthy: The devices are proven in FCC-certified laboratories.
- Effective: A paper-thin internal circuit board deflects away from the user at least 60 percent of constant radiation and re-directs 85 percent or more of “hot spot” radiation.
- Durable: The slim, flexible case is impact resistant, so the phone is protected from potential scratches and scrapes.
- Stylish: These cases come in bold pink and green, as well as sleek black and grey.
Pricing and Availability
Priced at $49.99, Bounce cases are available for the iPhone 4 and coming soon for BlackBerry 8520, 9650 and 9700. All cases include a free screen protection kit.