New n52te SpeedPad from Belkin Improves Your Performance for Tournament Play
Powered by Razer, the n52te updates the award-winning Nostromo SpeedPad n52 with on-board memory to save your profiles and settings
Belkin International, Inc., announces its new n52te, a hybrid gaming keyboard built to dominate in FPS (first-person shooter), MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing games), and RTS (real-time strategy) computer games. An improvement over its predecessor, the critically acclaimed n52, the n52te is enhanced by Razer’s killer performance software, which boasts a competitive advantage with portable player profiles, robust customization tools, and cool blue backlighting.
- November 2007 in the US, Europe, Australia, and Korea
- February 2008 in Asia, Canada, and Latin America
- US: $69.99
- Europe: GBP 49.99 or EUR 69.99;
- Australia: $99.99 VAT incl.
- Korea: KRW 69,000
- Backlit keypad and scroll wheel for total control in dark conditions
- Enhanced tactile feedback and button responsiveness for rapid key presses
- 15 fully programmable keys built for speed
- Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for maximum comfort and endurance
- Programmable 8-way thumb pad with removable joystick
- Nonslip rubber pads grip in place for aggressive fragging
- Easily toggle between 3 keymap states
Razer software provides:
- Personalization of multiple player profiles
- Razer Synapse onboard memory enables plug-and-play versatility with no additional software installation
- Unparalleled customization tools for intuitive setup and performance
For more information please visit http://www.n52te.com.
To celebrate the new n52te, Belkin will host a month-long contest called “Proud to PWN,” from 10/4/07 to 11/4/07, where gamers will be invited to submit a short video clip that showcases their dominance in multiplayer, online PC games. The top 50 submissions will be awarded the first available units of the n52te. For more product information and contest details, please visit playtopwn.com.
Chris McGugan, Vice President of Product Management, Belkin International, Inc.:
It’s been four years since we last visited the gaming arena, when we launched the n52. But now Belkin is back with an even better, stronger, and deadlier SpeedPad.
- We’ve been avidly listening to the gamers and their feedback on how to improve the n52.
- We’ve partnered with Razer, whose significant knowledge and expertise in gaming make them an ideal partner to further enhance our n52.
- And we are confident the n52te, with its backlit keys, multiple player profiles, and enhanced tactile feedback, will be a hit among gamers, bringing their gaming abilities to a new level of competition.
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer collaborates with gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals utilizing proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products have earned critical praise and won multiple awards from around the world for their precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctions in product design. Razer’s products have a reputation for being the leader in gaming peripheral technology, with every single product engineered to near perfection. For more information, please visit http://www.razerzone.com.
Razer – For Gamers. By Gamers.
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater–with our PureAV line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories–and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at http://www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.
Belkin’s phenomenal growth has led to our expanding global presence. In addition to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, we now have offices throughout Europe–in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, among others–and in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Shanghai, and our regional headquarters in Hong Kong.