Audio-Technica announced the Limited Edition 50th Anniversary ATH-CKW1000ANV ultimate in-ear headphones. They are designed for deep, rich, immersive sound reproduction thanks to a specially designed limited-production 14 mm driver, titanium-and-wood hybrid ear pieces that minimize unwanted vibration for superb clarity, and a newly developed magnetic circuit that minimizes noise for pristine high frequency response. The ATH-CKW1000ANV is supplied with interchangeable XS, S, M and L-sized ear tips that ensure a perfect fit for any wearer, along with a carrying pouch and 2-foot extension cord.
Like all 2012 Limited Edition products, the ATH-W3000ANV features a 50th Anniversary commemorative logo and anniversary box.
- Special 50th anniversary edition with serial number etched on the surface
- World-class audio performance
- Limited edition 14 mm driver offers deep, rich sound reproduction
- Titanium forged construction with wood accents minimizes vibration
- Comfortable, ideal-fit earpieces provide maximum noise isolation and prevent sound leakage
- Newly developed magnetic circuit minimizes noise
- Gold-plated mini plug for exceptional corrosion resistance, superb conductivity and low noise
- Includes leather case, ear tips (XS, S, M, L), polishing cloth & 2' extension cord
|DRIVER DIAMETER||14 mm|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||5 – 30,000 Hz|
|MAXIMUM INPUT POWER||200 mW|
|WEIGHT||11 g without cable|
|CABLE||0.6 m, Y-type|
|CONNECTOR||3.5 mm (1/8″) mini stereo, gold-plated|
|ACCESSORIES INCLUDED||Leather case; interchangeable earpieces (XS, S, M, L); 0.6 m extension cord; polishing cloth|
Price and Availability
The Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV In-Ear headphones will be available February 2012 at select U.S. dealers for $549.95.