Yurbuds introduced the Ironman Inspire Pro in-ear headphones in an earbud style or behind-the-ear loop, with a 3-Button Dry Mic offering a sweat-and-water resistant microphone and music control .
Yurbuds 3-Button Dry Mic earphones, part of their Ironman Series, are designed to work with Apple's iPod, iPhone, and iPad. The 3-Button Dry Mic earphones were developed with the user in mind, creating a sweat-and-water resistant earphone in which the volume can be changed very easily while moving. A button controls the user's music tracks and phone. The 3-Button Dry Mic product will be the first Yurbuds product sold in Apple Stores, and includes two sizes of interchangeable ear buds in each box. All Yurbuds earphones are guaranteed to never fall out or hurt even in the most rigorous conditions.
All Yurbuds earphones feature:
- Patented TwistLock technology, allowing the earphones to stay put in the ear
- Sweat-and-water resistance
- A personalized fit to the user's ear, available in multiple sizes
- An ergonomic funnel shape that avoids sensitive nerve-rich areas of the ear and creates superior sound quality
- Ambient noise protection, allowing sounds outside to be heard, such as a passing car or the ability to have a conversation while listening to music
“Music is what drives us and inspires us,” says designer, president and CEO Seth Burgett, an Ironman triathlete. “With Yurbuds 3-Button Dry Mic, feedback is eliminated and it can withstand getting wet. You will not have to work-out without music again. Plus, the acoustics are exceptional.”
Burgett designed Yurbuds for those who practice everyday fitness regimens. As an engineer, he designed Yurbuds, along with a team of audiologists, because, “I would finish six hours of training and realize my ears hurt worse than the rest of my body. I decided to produce my own earphones, originally based on a digital scan of the ear.”
Price and Availability
The Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Pro Dry Mic In-Ear Headphones will soon be available at Apple Stores throughout North America, as well as premium electronics and sports retailers for $59.99.