Turn Digital Photos into a Slideshow, Present it with Real-time Controls, and Output to Video or DVD!
Pegasys, Inc., the company that makes digital video easy, announces the availability of TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter. Now users can create slideshows from their digital photos and present them with real-time controls, allowing them to add music, sound effects and captions on the fly. Perfect for memorable presentations at weddings, parties, company events and more. Numerous output options let users share their slideshows easily. Available now as a Free version with limitations, and a Full version for $49.95 at the TMPGEnc website.
“We created this robust software program to be easy-to-use for families, trainers and corporate presenters that want to create a memorable interactive, multimedia impact for presentations or slideshows. It is as easy as dragging and dropping files to add special animations or sound effects, personal music choices and subtitles into a show,” commented Tak EBINE, Pegasys CEO.
Key features include:
- Instant Show Wizard -Users in a hurry can use the Instant Show Wizard to create a slideshow with just a few clicks. Select a theme, add photos, and the wizard handles the rest.
- Virtual Lightbox – A place to organize and easily prepare photos with an automatic sorting feature.
- Storyboard – Instantly create a slideshow by dragging and dropping photos from the virtual lightbox into the Storyboard area. This simple organizing tool makes the entire process easy and intuitive.
- Add Music and Sound Effects – Simply drag and drop music or sound effects from the material tabs into the Storyboard pane to instantly add it to a slide. Users can also import their own music and sound effects.
- Create Captions – Easily add captions to any slide in the Storyboard. Customize Captions with vertical or horizontal orientation, screen position, font, size, color, and more. Create truly impressive credit sequences with scrolling text options.
- Picture and Transition Effects – Animate photos by adding panning and zoom effects. With easy-to-use controls, create spectacular effects with little effort. Choose from over 160 transition effects to enhance how one slide changes to another.
- Real-time Control System – Preview or play a show with full control via the Real-time Control System (RTCS) complete with playback controls and toggles for subtitles, music, and effects. Have a second monitor or projector? Play the show full-screen on a secondary display while it’s controlled with RTCS on the primary monitor.
- Create a DVD – The full version includes a special edition of TMPGEnc DVD Author 3 software that allows users to create a DVD from their slideshow. It also creates a menu for the slideshow with easy-to-use wizards to guide users through the process.
- Show, Share and More – Besides real-time playback, users can also save a slideshow as a video file in Windows Media Video format, for use on mobile devices up to high-definition resolutions. It offers full-featured upload to YouTube allowing the user to share their outputted video file without opening a web browser.
The bundled TMPGEnc TileShot Creator gives the user the ability to convert a video into a series of pictures, ready to add to a slideshow in Instant Show Presenter.
About PEGASYS Inc. The recognized leaders in developing quality video encoding tools for MPEG applications, PEGASYS Inc.’s encoding technology is also incorporated into numerous commercial and professional video editing and DVD-creation software products. PEGASYS software has been bundled with quality products from top global manufacturers, including Sony (Japan) and Pioneer.
PEGASYS Inc. makes digital video easy. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, PEGASYS was established in November 2001 with the release of TMPGEnc Plus — the world’s most popular MPEG-1/2 video encoding software and at the time, was the only freeware video encoder. The company’s two flagship products, the TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress video encoder and the new TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4, anchor a strong line of retail and OEM digital video editing and encoding products for home and professional users.
The recognized leaders in developing quality video encoding tools for MPEG applications, PEGASYS Inc.’s encoding technology is also incorporated into numerous commercial and professional video editing and DVD-creation software products. PEGASYS software has been bundled with quality products from top global manufacturers, including Sony (Japan) and Pioneer.