Samsung just introduced the Galaxy Grand 2, a Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) smartphone with a 5.25-inch, 16:9 HD screen, Quad Core 1.2GHz processor, and dual-SIM capabilities. Samsung claims the phone provides up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of talk time.
The Galaxy Grand 2 comes equipped with several smart features that continue to set the Galaxy series apart from other smartphone devices on the market, including enhanced camera features like Best Face, Best Photo and Continuous Shot. Multi Window takes multitasking to the next level by maximizing the benefits of the device’s large screen, enabling users to run one application in two windows at the same time. Other additional Samsung exclusives include Samsung Hub for music, videos, and games. Meanwhile, Samsung Link allows access to your content from multiple locations.
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be offered in White, and Black and Pink is available in selective regions.
- Network: HSPA＋
- Processor: Quad Core 1.2GHz
- Display: 5.25″ HD (1280×720) TFT
- Memory: 1.5GB (RAM) ＋ 8GB (Internal Memory) ＋ microSD (up to 64GB)
- Camera: 8MP AF ＋ LED Flash / 1.9MP (HD)
- OS: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n, BT4.0, GPS ＋ Glonass, USB 2.0
- Sensor: Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Hall Sensor
- Additional Features: ChatON, Samsung Hub, S Health, Group Play, S Travel, S Translator, Samsung Link, Story Album
- Dimension: 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm, 163g
- Battery: 2,600mAh