DVD Ripper for Mac is designed specially for Mac users. It is all-in one DVD Ripping software as it includes the features of DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper. It can rip DVD to video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, MP4 AVC, etc. as well as rip DVD to audio formats including MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A(AAC), OGG, RA, AU, etc. Here is a guide to show you how to rip your favouriate DVD to popular video and audio formats.
1. Free download Mac DVD Ripper, install and launch it.
2. Click the “DVD” icon in the main interface to load DVD.
3. Select DVD Output and created video format in General tab. In General model, you may select codec, subtitle, filename, etc.. In Advance model, you can set Zoom and split output file size.
4. Click “Browse…” button to select an output path which will place output video. Or directly enter an output path in the “Destination:” box.
5. Click the “Convert” button to start to rip DVD to iPod.