Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. is excited to showcase two new professional 1080p high definition video devices at the InfoComm 2009 Expo in Orlando, Florida on June 17th. The BDP-V6000 Professional Blu-ray Disc Player and HD-V9000 Professional HD Video System offer robust features that make them ideal for an array of applications and venues including digital signage, museums, video walls, houses of worship, public displays and broadcast. These new models demonstrate Pioneer’s continued commitment to developing and introducing innovative products that meet the growing demands professional A/V users require for high end playback performance.
The new HD-V9000 is a solid state storage device utilizing SD/SDHC memory cards (SD Specification Ver. 2.00) to ensure improved reliability and flexibility for a variety of high end professional venues and applications. Since SD cards are removable, the new video file player has expandable storage capacity to maintain its advanced performance well into the future. Although product specifications have not yet been finalized, Pioneer anticipates that the HD-V9000 will provide professional users and system integrators with the following key features:
- Superior HD Video: The HD-V9000 offers a maximum of 80 megabits per second (Mbps) of MPEG2 and up to 50 Mbps of H.264 video file playback for superior resolution and high quality video
- Advanced Control Solutions: The system is IP addressable and can be accessed through Pioneer’s HD Pilot PC software or its embedded web server; allowing content updates and advanced system management
- Standard Control Solutions: Pioneer’s standard RS-232C command protocol and simple switching matrix found on its other Pro DVD players is also supported
- Text Crawl & Image Overlay: User specified messages, RSS text feeds and BMP graphics (such as logos) can be displayed over video content – ideal for digital signage applications
- Powerful Internal GUI: The internal player interface makes initial setup straightforward and allows basic control in stand-alone settings
- SD Card: The player supports SD/SDHC memory cards (SD Specification Ver. 2.00) at various storage capacities and transfer rates
The Pioneer HD-V9000 HD Professional HD Video player is expected to be available in the 1st quarter of 2010. Pricing to be announced.