Watch Nero Digital Encoded Personal Movies and Video Files on the Sony PSP
Nero, leaders in digital media technology and creators of Nero Digital, a superior video compression codec, allows users to play back personal video on the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) via converted video files transferred to a memory stick.
How to encode files for the PSP device with Nero Recode?
1. Connect the PSP with the inserted Sony Memory Stick (TM) to the PC via a USB cable.
2. Turn on the PSP and start the USB connection in the configuration menu.
3. Start Nero Recode and choose one of the two options to create Nero Digital files (“Recode DVDs and Videos to Nero Digital” or “Recode Main Movie to Nero Digital”).
4. Add the content you want to convert to your PSP and select the Nero Digital(TM) profile `Memory Stick Video (PSP(R) compatible)`
5. With the Video button it is now possible to create thumbnails from the exported videos for each title.
6. Click Next and choose the PSP device in the destination selector
7. Click on the Burn button. The file will now be encoded in a PSP compatible Nero Digital (TM) file format and transferred to the proper location on the PSP
8. On the PSP, stop the USB connection and go to the movie section. There you will find your movie.
Press Contact: Steve Massinello