The Motorola DEFY+ smartphone, successor the first-generation DEFY, offers a water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof design (IP67). In addition, Motorola DEFY+ has a 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and better battery life.
Made with Corning Gorilla Glass, Motorola DEFY+ can survive a sudden rain shower, a day on the beach, an all-night party — or even a tough workout with the pre-loaded CardioTrainer application, which transforms the device into the perfect running mate. Its brilliant 3.7-inch high-resolution touch-screen display enables you to easily view and track your workout progress.
Motorola DEFY+ is faster for on-the-go lifestyles so you can effortlessly browse the Web, stay updated with social networking sites on your home screens and stream and download rich media content more quickly than before. Motorola DEFY+ offers an Adobe Flash 10-enabled browser for a rich web experience that allows users to watch their favorite movies or view videos on the Web.
Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), the new version of Android boasts a better battery life, a more intuitive user interface and improvements on the features you use most — including enhanced calendar and email features and home screen options. Users can make Motorola DEFY+ their own by organizing and personalizing their Application trays for easy and quick access to their most used tools, games and content.
The Music Player lets you access and share your favorite music. You can also stream your favorite music straight from your desktops at home or work, with Motorola Media Link. Motorola DEFY+ also features Google Talk to keep you connected with friends and colleagues, while built in apps like the *Zinio e-magazine service allow you to keep up with favorite publications on-the-go. Entertainment doesn't stop there: Motorola DEFY+ also features a 5MP camera with flash, digital zoom and auto focus, letting users capture the best of their social life and create their very own entertainment whatever the conditions.
A suite of smart accessories ensures users get the most from the Motorola DEFY+. Available accessories include Vehicle Dock, Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Car Kit, Portable Power, and Car Charger.
Features and Specifications:
- Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and features more than 250,000 apps from Android Market
- 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster for efficient Web browsing and multitasking
- Water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof to withstand all that life throws your way
- Features scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.7-inch high-resolution touch screen display
- Music Player connects you to all your favorite artists
- MOTOBLUR lets users stay in touch with friends, providing quick access to social media accounts and live widgets directly from the home screen
- Motorola Media Link allows users to sync their media content from their desktops at home or work
- Loaded with the ability to create group emails and communication to stay in touch with friends
- Adobe Flash Player 10 for uncompromised viewing of applications, content and videos
- 5MP camera with auto focus, flash and digital zoom
- 2GB internal; *2GB microSD card in box, expandable up to 32GB
- Access to Google Apps (Google Maps 5.0 with Navigation, Google Talk, Browsing)
- 1700mAH battery for 7.1 hours of talk time and 16 days in standby
Motorola DEFY+ will be first available in September in Germany for 269 without contract, including tax. Soon after in Asia, more of Europe and Latin America.
See more: Smartphones, Motorola